2.2.2014 ob 10:33
Hi,
I will start to look for a woodstove(20-24kW) to heat my house. Together with this woodstove, I will have a storage tank 1500/2000L. For the moment, I don't know much about woodstoves. I don't want to discuss the kW and the storage tank, nor the use of pellets since I have wood from myself.
I try to find some information on this forum, but since my knowledge of slovenian language isn't enough, I start up a topic.
This is what I want:
- burning chamber for the wood must be minimum 50cm
- easy the clean
- mechanical system, not to much elektronica
- if possible an Slovenian stove
- overheat protection
- good quality
now these are my questions:
- For what price can I find a good quality stove?
- Which Slovenian brands need I to look for?
- Can you advise me a type of stove which would be good for my situation?
With this information, I hope to be prepared to ask questions in the woodstove shop.
regards :wink:
I will start to look for a woodstove(20-24kW) to heat my house. Together with this woodstove, I will have a storage tank 1500/2000L. For the moment, I don't know much about woodstoves. I don't want to discuss the kW and the storage tank, nor the use of pellets since I have wood from myself.
I try to find some information on this forum, but since my knowledge of slovenian language isn't enough, I start up a topic.
This is what I want:
- burning chamber for the wood must be minimum 50cm
- easy the clean
- mechanical system, not to much elektronica
- if possible an Slovenian stove
- overheat protection
- good quality
now these are my questions:
- For what price can I find a good quality stove?
- Which Slovenian brands need I to look for?
- Can you advise me a type of stove which would be good for my situation?
With this information, I hope to be prepared to ask questions in the woodstove shop.
regards :wink:




