PodSvojoStreho.net Gradnja in obnova Energijski viri Peč na drva(in english)

Ocena teme:
  • Glasov: 0 - Povprečje: 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
#16
I would say; pick the one who can offer you the best deal. Price and support wise. Both boilers are well made.The only difference is that KWB is more known and established then WV.
#17
Well, I'd choose WV term.
#18
I would just suggest that you check/calculate the total end costs for the whole system. Why suggesting that: because the offer from some vendors will look cheaper, but the catch will be in the details of the external required parts - pumps, sensors, electronic valves etc.

We changed our boiler 2 years ago and started the path quite similar as you. Also got the offer from KWB, WVTerm, Hertz etc...
And there were not so small differences in the price range. But then I thankfully met in one of the fairs one guy (independent) who was installing this boilers for several years and had quite some detailed knowledge about it. His suggestion was to look over the whole picture. He also took the time to explain what I need to look after. And no, he didn't sell me anything or install my boiler.

To sum up: to the offer from VW term (maybe things changed) there needed to be added up to 1-1,5k€ of electronics and external parts (specifics of our heating system). But this parts were already included in the higher range of boilers (Hertz, Eta...) so this made my decision a bit easier...
So the lower price on the offer doesn't mean that the costs for the whole system will be lower. But this is specific for each heating system and the customer desires.
#19
CimaBella Napisal:Well, I'd choose WV term.

Can you also tell me why?

KWB does not have the option for "avtomatski vzig". I have been told that choosing KWB is choosing for comfort, but an "avtomatski vzig" seems to me as a very comfortable option :wink:
#20
Hello sara
I can say bor this self start yes nad no. You just prepare everything for start. It is better that you describe object od give us termal lusses od object. By this uotside temperature i need to burn on 2 days i have 1500l buffer. And i am ovner of wvterm tr20 for last 6 year
Best regards
#21
I can also say that I don't have auto start and I also don't miss it. I have 2000l buffer and I need to start the furnace once per day during the winter. Usually when i get home i load the wood and also start the fire...if you have a large enough buffer the timing when to start the fire is not so important.
#22
Well, I don't have "avtomatski vžig", so I can't say if I miss it.

I'd choose WV term because it seems to have a good price performance, its slovenian (in case anything doesn't work you can really bug them on a higer level as i did Waltis).

Exotic and matija gave you good advice. Get a couple of different offers for the whole thing (boiler, buffer, pumps, regulation). Maybe post the offers here?

To be fair, the main reason for WV term (for me) is that if it is good enough for JožkoPetarda it should be good enough for me.
1 2
Iskanje po temi